Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fashion Flub?!

Well, I thought the fashion challenge for today was "Sparkle".  WRONG! haha! It was supposed to be military & feminine.  Not like I have anything military in my wardrobe anyway.  So thinking today was sparkle, I searched high and low for anything with a little bit of sequence or beading or something sparkly.. all I found was a tank top.  Ok, now what?  I paired it with a black wrap shirt, white skirt, sandals and a pearl bracelet.  I thought it looked great this morning and the guys were complimenting me at work today but I think it may be a little boring! 


Top: TJ Maxx
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe (?)


I'm caught between love and hate with this outfit and I don't know why.  Oh well, better luck next time!

On another note, I do need to buy more accessories! I just wish my daughter wouldn't pull and chew on everything I wear.  I love adding chunky beaded bracelets to outfits so maybe I should get some different ones and throw those on after I drop the baby off at the sitter's house in the morning-  Now there's a thought ;)

Until next time! xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing with sequins can be a flub or boring! Black and white are classic (like Tiffany said!) and you look simply chic. I like this.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete