Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wear: Bright & Sexy!

Saturday was a lazy day, the first lazy Saturday in MONTHS! Yes, you read that right!  We went to the flea market to find me a cute purse but nothing was catching my eye so we had a braided, grilled pretzel -delish- and then we went home to chill by the pool.  It was so nice to just sit and do nothing, we should plan lazy days more often!  I didn't wear anything cute because I was being lazy.

Sunday was our usual Sunday..  up early for church, lunch with the in-laws, an afternoon nap, pizza for dinner and an evening with family <3  I love when I don't have to add laundry to that list!  Anywho, here is my Sunday attire!

Top: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Flower clip: Sweet Little Monkey (my FB page)




My favorite pumps!
It is no easy feat walking in these with a 21lb. child on your hip! ;)


I felt like my young, hot self in this outfit and my husband's jaw dropped when he saw me all put together!  I think it's one of our new favorite outfits! ;)  I just need to find some cute accessories that I can pair with it.  How do you ladies think I did?!

Til next time!
xoxo,
Ang


4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love this. I think a bright turquoise necklace or belt would look really fun too. Yellow and turquoise is one of my favorite combinations.

    Those heels are fantastic!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are hot!! You look so good, Ang! I agree with Melissa that turquoise accessories would look great or maybe some bright pink. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu do look hot! Those heels are amazing! Nothing like an outfit that makes the hubby's jaw drop.

    As for accessories, maybe adding turquoise like Melissa and Tiffany said. I also like yellow paired with red. The ketchup and mustard look is a fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the yellow and black together. Those heels are fabulous! I probably would add a chunky necklace or 2 and a printed cardigan (I'm a layer fanatic).

    ReplyDelete