Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trend Challenge Thursday: Eclectic

Eclectic is WAY out of my comfort zone but I wanted to try it anyway.  Last week while I was out shopping with my sister I came across this skirt and she really pushed me to buy it.  A lot of times I like something but I don't LOVE it, so I leave it.  The fact that this skirt was 75% off helped me in my decision to buy this time.  And here it is...
(Please ignore the mess!!)
 Top: Walmart
Skirt: Delia's
Bracelets: Walmart
Shoes: (not shown) Target
How's that for accessorizing? :) 

 Teardrop Necklace: Red Envelope
Peacock Necklace: Walmart

I really, really love this entire outfit put together like this!  I had originally planned to pair the skirt with a hot pink tank top but went with the blue shirt because it was relatively cool outside today.  I bought some cute accessories at Walmart and I think they totally helped pull it all together.  Oh, and I got more compliments at work today! :)  I REALLY love this outfit, did I mention that?!

xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely skirt! And good call on pairing it with the blue top! It really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is fantastic! You look incredible, I love this outfit.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!! LOVE the skirt!

    ReplyDelete